Public Works Department
Public Works Commissioner
Public Works Labor
The Public Works Department is located at 305 North Cartwright Street
The Public Works Department can be reached in the following manner:
The water bill is due by 1:00 p.m. on the 15th of the month during business hours.
For your convenience, we offer six ways for you to make payments on your
1. By mail: PO. Box 177, Pleasant Plains, IL 62677.
2. At the Village Hall during business hours 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday -
3. At the Village Hall after business hours through the drop slot, located at the front of the building.
4. At the Illinois National Bank bank during their business hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
5. At the Illinois National Bank by the night deposit.
6. By Automatic Cash Withdrawal.
7. By ePay Illinois
If you have any questions or problems with your water bill, call Judy at (217) 626-
Mon-Fri, 9 am – 1pm.
If you have more than one water account, you can pay for them both with
See the latest Consumer Confidence Report here.